- justask Ruby
- A Q&A platform similar to Formspring. The biggest fork of it is Retrospring. Other forks existed as well (such as Modernspring), but those are defunct now.
- IrrerrC C++
- A Qt5 IRC client.
- 3words PHP
- Let your friends say three words about you. Example installation
- Empyrean Ruby
- Generate full stats of your account with your Twitter Archive.
- nblog Ruby
- A simple microblogging software.
- hue-control.el Emacs Lisp
- Control your Philips® Hue™ lamps using the power of Emacs. Demo video
- hue_exporter Crystal
- A basic Prometheus exporter for metrics from a Philips® Hue™ system. I use this for observing the temperature and light levels in my flat.
- foxtracker Ruby
- Just a stupid little Ruby parser for several tracker file formats. Right now it only supports FastTracker II modules, but support for more formats is on the way.
- xmpvis D
- A visualiser for tracked music played back through libxmp.
- twittbot Ruby
- A powerful Twitter bot framework. Read more
- botter Ruby
- An IRC bot.
- webm.rrerr.net CoffeeScript Ruby
- A public WebM directory. Source code
- crash-game D
- A clone of an arcade game I used to play when I was a kid.
- armagetron-stats D
- An online leaderboard page for the game Armagetron Advanced.
An example installation is running at aad.rrerr.net.
- P.N.S CoffeeScript HTML
- An arcade-style shooting game in HTML5.
- Hexe Ruby
- A witch for your *nix terminal.
- initial.d D
- A Toyota AE86 for your *nix terminal.
- All you know is wrong… ♫
- shellcheck pre-commit hook Shell
shellcheck on your modified shell scripts before committing to git.
- mdlatex Ruby
- A Markdown to LaTeX converter built on top of redcarpet.
- droetker Shell
- A static site generator written in
sh(1). It’s really fast and only seems to work on FreeBSD (or with BSD userland). Not recommended for production use. I actually used it for this website before switching back to Jekyll.
- JSONfs Ruby
- Browse your JSON objects using your favourite file explorer. Because you never knew you did not want to.
Like what I’m doing? Support me with a donation!